In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, users are informed that their data will be processed under the responsibility of FUNDACIÓN GLOBAL NATURE and that the same has created profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram and WhatsApp for the principal purpose of publicising its activities and services.
FUNDACIÓN GLOBAL NATURE details: G80707839
C/ Tajo nº2 – 28231 Las Rozas de Madrid
Foundation registry entry number: 55AGR
email@example.com , https://fundacionglobalnature.org
The user has a profile on the same social media platform and has decided to follow the page created by FUNDACIÓN GLOBAL NATURE, thereby expressing an interest in the information posted on that platform. By following the FUNDACIÓN GLOBAL NATURE page, the user grants the same consent to process the personal data posted on the user’s profile page. Please note that FUNDACIÓN GLOBAL NATURE plans to conduct profiling to determine the products and services that best meet the user’s needs, as well as the best way to inform the user of both those products and services and those offered by partner organisations, based on the user’s prior preferences and habits.
The user may access the social media platform’s privacy policies at any time to change the relevant profile settings and so ensure privacy.
FUNDACIÓN GLOBAL NATURE has access to and processes the user’s public information, in particular the user’s contact name. These data are only used on the social media platform and are not incorporated into any other file.
In accordance with the rights conferred by current regulations on data protection, users may submit any claims they deem appropriate to the competent supervisory authority. Users may also exercise their rights of access to and rectification, restriction of processing or erasure of personal data and their right to object to the processing of their personal data, as well as their right to withdraw consent to such processing, by addressing such request to FUNDACIÓN GLOBAL NATURE at c /Tajo 2 (Las Rozas de Madrid) or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to exercise any of the above rights, users must fulfil the following:
- Address a written request to FUNDACIÓN GLOBAL NATURE at c/Tajo 2 (Las Rozas de Madrid) or to email@example.com.
- The written request submitted by the owner of the data in exercise of their rights must include the following to meet legal requirements:
- Name and surname of the data subject and copy of an appropriate identity document. In the exceptional cases in which representation by a third party is admitted, the identity document of the representative and the document accrediting this representation must be submitted along with the request. The photocopy of the identity document may be replaced by any other legally valid proof of identity.
- Specification of the right exercised or the information to be accessed. Access will never be granted to information relating to third parties. If the user makes the request by telephone, the user will be instructed to submit the request in writing and will be informed how to do so and where to send it. Information will never be provided by telephone.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Applicant signature and date.
- Documents accrediting the validity of the request submitted.
- The data subject must use a means of communication that allows accreditation of submission and receipt of the request.
Use of user profiles
FUNDACIÓN GLOBAL NATURE will perform the following actions:
- Access the public information in the profile.
- Publish on the user’s profile all the information already published on the FGN page.
- Send personal and individual messages via the social media platform’s various channels.
- Update the status of the page, publishing this information on the user’s profile.
The user will at all times have the option to manage connections, delete content that is no longer of interest and restrict with whom connections are shared. These options must be configured via the privacy settings.
After following the FUNDACIÓN GLOBAL NATURE page, the user may post on that page comments, links, images, photographs or other multimedia content supported by the social media platform on the provision that these do not constitute a breach of law, public decency, ethics, good taste or decorum. The user must in all cases be the owner of the aforementioned content, hold the copyright or intellectual property rights thereto or have the consent of all third parties affected. In the event of breach of the above, FUNDACIÓN GLOBAL NATURE reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request that the user be permanently blocked.
FUNDACIÓN GLOBAL NATURE will not be held liable for content posted by users at their discretion.
The user should be aware that all posts will be visible to other users and that the user is therefore the principal party responsible for privacy in relation to such posts.
Images posted on the page will not be kept on file by FUNDACIÓN GLOBAL NATURE but they will remain on the social media platform.
Contests and promotions
FUNDACIÓN GLOBAL NATURE reserves the right to hold calls for submissions and to organise activities in which users following the page may participate. The rules for each call for submissions or activity performed on the social media platform will be published on that platform and will always be in conformity with the Spanish law on information society services (LSSI-CE) and all other applicable regulations.
The social media platform does not sponsor, endorse or administer in any form any FGN promotions nor is it associated with any of them.
FUNDACIÓN GLOBAL NATURE will use the social media platform to publicise its activities and services. If it should decide to process users’ contact data to perform particular direct actions, it will at all times do so in conformity with the GDPR.
Recommending the FUNDACIÓN GLOBAL NATURE page to other users so that they can also benefit from promotions or receive information about FGN’s activity will not be considered advertising.
Links to the various social media platforms’ privacy policies are provided below: