This website is property of Fundación Global Nature, hereinafter FGN, a Spanish company dedicated to the conservation of nature and the defence of the environment.
FGN only gathers the personal data necessary for the services it renders. The data is requested specifically and freely given by the user.
FGN is committed to comply with current legislation on the privacy and security of personal data.
We will not assign your data to any third-party organisation except with your express and specific authorisation to do so.
We will always give you the option to cancel your subscription from our mailing lists.
If you are under 18 years of age, you must consult your parents or guardians before providing personal data to this website property of FGN.
- Entering personal data on FGN filing system
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD), the data subject is notified that any personal data provided to us through the different channels will be entered and processed on the filing system property of Fundación Global Nature, with Head Offices at Calle Real 2, Local A, 28231 Las Rozas de Madrid, CIF G-80707839, telephone 917104455 and e-mail: (Delgado de Protección de Datos) firstname.lastname@example.org
- What type of data do we gather, and for what purposes?
E-mail address and telephone number
Date of birth and other data (when necessary)
We collect this information solely in relation to specific activities, projects, etc.
The provision of data is based on the data subject’s voluntary, specific, unequivocal and informed consent, given
FGN gathers data such as IP addresses, pages visited and files downloaded. This helps us to determine how many people use our website, the number of regular visitors to our website, and which are the favourite and least popular pages. This information reveals nothing about your identity, but allows us to provide a better service.
The data gathered through several channels (project websites, e-mails) will be treated individually to match your requests, based on your voluntarily given consent as data subject.
- Communication of your data
The data gathered by FGN through different channels will not be assigned to any third party.
FGN also renders services through third-party providers of technological, IT, messaging and/or postal services, who access and process your personal data in the name of and on behalf of FGN.
Nevertheless, certain projects and activities require the assignment of personal data to third parties exclusively to perform the activity and to fulfil the assignor’s purposes. You will be asked to give your consent for such assignments.
- What are your data protection rights?
- i) Right of access.You shall have the right to obtain from FGN confirmation as to how your personal data are being processed, and to access your personal data.
- ii) Right to rectification.You shall have the right to obtain from FGN the rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
iii) Right of erasure. You shall have the right to obtain from FGN the erasure of your personal data without undue delay, among other reasons because the personal data are no longer necessary or consent has been withdrawn.
- iv) Right to restriction of processing. You shall have the right to request that your personal data are not subjected to the processing operations as appropriate in each case.
- v) Right to data portability. You shall have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another Data Controller whenever technically possible.
- vi) Right to object. You shall have the right to object to processing of personal data and request that FGN stops processing your data, except to safeguard your imperative legitimate interests or to exercise or defend potential claims.
You may exercise your rights by writing to the postal address Calle Real 48, Las Rozas de Madrid (28231) or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com attaching, in all cases, a copy of your national identity document, passport or other valid identification document.
You may also consult your rights at the Spanish Data Protection Agency. You are entitled to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you have been unsuccessful in the exercise of your rights.
- What security measures protect your personal data?
FGN shall process all personal data accessed under strictly confidential conditions applying the appropriate security, technical and organisational measures as per the current applicable legislation.
- Automated decisions and profiling
Users are informed that no automated decisions will be taken, and no profiling will be performed. In the event of any profiling action, data subjects’ consent will be expressly requested.
- How long will we keep your data?
The data collected through all different channels will be kept until the completion of the requested activity, unless the data subject expressly indicates otherwise.
- How have we obtained your data?
Directly from you, through filling in the forms on any of the various channels.
- Which data categories are processed?
The data categories that are processed are those necessary to manage each given situation or link to FGN: identification data, personal characteristics, or financial data for participating in activities.
Specially protected data will not be processed.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Data Controllers.
You are entitled to communicate to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEDP) any incident involving the processing of your personal data. The AEDP is the authority responsible for enforcing and monitoring the application of the relevant legislation.
The information on this website may be used for any purpose provided that its meaning is not distorted and both the source and Fundación Global Nature are cited.
Most available information is published on our website, which you are welcome to visit and check whether the information you are seeking is there. All the questions asked by means of this form are submitted to the Foundation Secretary’s Office.