Tax information donations
1- ¿Who is the Data Controller?
According to the regulation users are informed that data provided is treated by la Fundación Global Nature (FGN). Our contact address for this purpose is
– VAT number: G80707839
– Headquarters address: St. Tajo, no. 2 28231 Las Rozas de Madrid. Phone +34 917104455 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2- FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED AND FOR HOW LONG?
Personal data provided through forms on this website will be treated for the following purposes:
- When users provide personal data through the form “Collaborate” the purpose is to manage user donations. For this, your data will be kept during the limitation period of the Commercial Code.
- The period of conservation the personal data indicated above will be applied, so it is your responsibility to keep it updated, to make communications about requests, registrations, cancellations or modifications that concern you.
3- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF DATA PROCESSING?
Your data will be processed on the basis of legitimate interest, for the execution of the contractual relationship of the donation.
4- WHAT ARE THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA TO BE PROCESSED?
Under the previous lawful basis, the FGN may process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data: name, surname, ID, telephone, postal address, email address.
- Economic and bank data: bank account, credit or debit card account, tax data.
Through the c / c indicated, the FGN will be able to know your personal data: name and surname, official ID document, passport or other, and those that are required by the bank to make the transfer.
When the amount of the donation is equal to or greater than 100 euros (in compliance with article 42 of Royal Decree 304/2014, which approves the Regulation of Law 10/2010, of April 28, on Prevention of Money Laundering Capitals and Financing of Terrorism) in this case and following compliance with the aforementioned rule, your personal data included in the documents or records that prove the application of funds in the different projects will be kept for a period of 10 years.
5- DATA SECURITY
The FGN has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to who are exposed.
6 – WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA OF THE INTERESTED PARTY?
Your personal data may be communicated to the Public Administrations appropriate by law. No other data communications are foreseen.
7- WHAT RIGHTS DOES THE INTERESTED PERSON HAVE?
Obtain confirmation about whether FGN is treating personal data that concerns you or not.
- Right to access to your data
- Right to rectification of any inaccurate data concerning you
- Right to request the cancellation of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right of opposition or limitation of the treatment of your personal data under the assumptions contemplated in current legislation
- Right to revoke the consent given
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may contact the FGN Data Controller through the postal address, Calle Tajo, 2 28231, Las Rozas de Madrid, or through the email email@example.com
Likewise, when the interested party considers that the exercise of their rights has not been effective, they may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.