Controller contact details: FUNDACIÓN GLOBAL NATURE (G80707839), registered at calle Corro del Postigo, 1 (34337 – Fuentes de Nava – Palencia), email address firstname.lastname@example.org
How to exercise your rights. To exercise your rights, you may write to either the registered address or email address of the controller indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID card or other similar identification document. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to request access to personal data. We will inform you whether we are processing your data and, if so, what those data are, how we obtained them, for what purpose, if they have been disclosed to third parties and the length of the storage period. In addition, we will inform you about your other rights and how to file a possible claim with the Spanish data protection agency (AEPD).
- Right to request rectification (in case of inaccuracy) or erasure.
- Right to request restriction of processing, in which case your personal data will be held by Fundación Global Nature (FGN) solely for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to object to processing. FGN will cease to process your data in the manner you indicate, unless compelling legitimate grounds or the exercise or defence of potential legal claims necessitate such processing.
- Right to data portability. If you wish your data to be processed by a third party, FGN will facilitate data portability to the new controller.
Option to withdraw consent. If you have granted your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without such withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of any consensual processing before the withdrawal of consent.
How to file a claim with the supervisory authority: If you consider there to be an issue with the way FGN handles your data, you may file a claim with the corresponding data protection agency, in the case of Spain this being the AEPD (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
RECORD OF PROCESSING ACTIVITIES:
- FGN activity, products and services
- Collaboration with environmental authorities
- FGN agenda and communications
- Open data and queries
- Forms, questionnaires, surveys and contests
- Training, education and awareness-raising, conferences, congresses and environmental volunteering
- Internal management and staffing
- Budgetary and financial management
- Networking and international outreach
- Web and social media analytics and advertising (*)
INFORMATION SECURITY AND QUALITY POLICY:
FGN, which is entered in the national register of foundations under number 55AGR for all its activity, has implemented a security and quality management system designed to meet or exceed the standard of quality expected by its users, contacts, clients, employees and suppliers.
The established processes were approved by the controller in May 2018 and are reviewed every time a material change is made or at a minimum of every 12 months. These processes’ main objectives are as follows:
- Mitigate risk so as to minimise incidents, achieved by implementing appropriate technical and organisational security measures.
- Ensure the confidentiality, availability and integrity of both personal data and trade secrets.
- Be proactive in complying with the regulations applicable to performance of its activity.
- Work only with suppliers that meet the highest security and quality standards, or others equivalent to them.
- Keep a secure record of the assets and the changes to them.
- Earn a high level of credibility and trust among third parties and suppliers.
- Raise employee and contributor awareness of physical and logical security by providing continuing professional development.
What are cookies? Cookies are files created in the user’s browser to record part of their activity on the website.
Types and purposes of the cookies used on this website:
Technical cybersecurity cookies: This website uses technical cookies for cybersecurity purposes (never for analytical or advertising purposes) to block potential attacks.
How do I delete cookies? You can set your browser to block cookies.
User identification. The cookies used by the controller do not allow the controller to identify individual users.